A Punjabi lawyer working in UK wrote to his wife in India.
Dear Sunita Darling,
I can't send you my salary this month because the global market
crisis has affected my Company's performance, so I am sending 100 kisses.
You are my sweetheart, please understand and adjust with this situation.
Your loving husband,
His wife replied:
TINKU KE PAPPA,
Thanks for the 100 kisses.
Below is the list of expenses I paid with the Kisses..
1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's milk.
2. The electricity man, Kooldip Singh, agreed not to disconnect only
after 7 kisses.
3. Your landlord Kapal Singh comes every day to take 2 or 3 kisses
instead of the monthly rent.
4. Supermarket owner Jaswant Singh did not accept kisses only,
so I gave him other items, I hope you understand.
5. Miscellaneous expenses 40 kisses.
Please don't worry about me, I still have a balance of 35 kisses and
I hope I can survive the month using this balance.
Shall I plan the same for the next month?
Your Sweet Heart,